Post Title:- Forest Survey of India Recruitment Online Form 2021 – Apply Now for 44 Posts
Post Update:- 18.03.2021
Short Information:- Forest Survey of India Are Invited to online Application form for The Recruitment post of Technical Associates Recruitment. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Forest Survey of India Recruitment. Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Post Name/Tile: Technical Assistant Job
Pay Scale: Rs.31,100/-(+HRA) Per Months
Experience: Experience & Freshers Also Apply
Total No. of Post: 40
Part Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Job Location: India
- Application Start Date:- 05.03.2021
- Application Last Date:- 19.03.2021
- Last Date For Apply Online:- 19.03.2021
Technical Associate Salary
▶ Rs.31,100/- (+HRA) per month
- General/ OBC:- Rs.0/-
- SC/ ST/ Woman Candidates:- Rs.0/-
- Pay Fee Through Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Mode.
- Age As On: 01.04.2021
- Minimum Age:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age:- 30 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
▶ Technical Associates:-
- Post Graduate in Any Science Subject/ M.A. Geography/ MCA, M.Sc. in IT.CS and B.Tech in IT. Computer Science from a recognized university and
- Working knowledge of DIP/GIS.
- Candidates other than Post Graduate in Remote Sensing and GIS having ten months PG Diploma course in RS/GIS from a Recognized Institution.
▶ Forest Survey of India (FSI) is a premiere national organization under the Ministry of Environmental Forest & Climate Change, Government of India and is responsible for forest resource assessment of the country on regular basis.
Application are invited for engagement for forty four (44) Technical Associates on Purely Contractual basis for FSI Cell to be set up in various State/UTs Forest Department in all over the country initially for a period of one year subject to further extension, if required The details such as essential qualification & experience, age limit, emoluments, place of work and selection criterion are given in Annexure I and II. The Last date for online submission of application is 19th march 2021.
▶ Selection Procedure:- Candidates who fulfill the essential/desirable qualification and experience should submit on-line application form available on FSI’s website www.fsi.nic.in. After screening of the On-line application forms, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted and called for walk-in test comprising written test & hands on test at regional offices of FSI at shimla, Nagpur, Kolkata & Bangalore and at FSI, Headquarter Dehradun, as per the details given in Annexure-II The walk-in test schedule (date & time) will be informed through email and SMS.
Apply Online: Click Here
Applicant Login: Click Here
Download Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here