Post Title:- DSSSB Recruitment Online Form 2021
Post Update:- 15.03.2021
Short Information:- Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) Are Invited to Online Application form for The Recruitment Post of Various Technical & Non-Technical Posts. Those Candidates Are Interested to the DSSSB Recruitment 2021 . Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Post Name/Tile: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB), 1809
Department: Technical & Non Technical
Pay Scale:– Rs.9,300-Rs.34,800/- (+Grade Pay 4600/-) Group: ‘B’
Pay Scale:– Rs.5,200-Rs.20,200/- (+Grade Pay 2800/-) Group: ‘C’
Experience: Experience OR Freshers
Part Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Job Location: Delhi
- Application Start Date:- 15.03.2021
- Application Last Date:- 14.04.2021
- Rs.9,300-Rs.34,800/- (+Grade Pay 4600/-) Group: ‘B’
- Rs.5,200-Rs.20,200/- (+Grade Pay 2800/-) Group: ‘C’
- UR / OBC / EWS:- Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female:- Rs.0/-
- Pay Fee Via Online Mode.
- Minimum Age:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age:- 35 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
▶ Technical Assistant:-
- 10th Pass with Diploma Minimum of 2 Years of Regular Duration in relevant Trade. OR
- Bachelor of Science in relevant Field
▶ Laboratory Attendant:-
- 12th Pass with PCM / PCB.
▶ Assistant Chemist:-
- B.Sc with Chemistry and 2 Years Experience. OR
- B.Sc with Chemistry with M.Sc in Chemistry.
▶ Assistant Engineer (E&M):-
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical
▶ Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical):-
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical. OR
- 3 Years Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical with 2 Years Experience.
▶ Draftsman Grade-1
- Diploma in Architectural Assistantship with 2 years Experience. Or
- 10th Pass and Diploma in Draftsmanship with 3 Years Experience.
▶ Personal Assistant:-
- 12th Pass and Must Qualify Stenography Test: Dictation in English / Hindi for 10 Min. at the speed of 100 WPM.
- Dictated matter should be transcribed on Computer in 40 Min. (English) or 55 Min (Hindi).
▶ Pharmacist (Ayurveda):-
- 10th Pass with Training in Upvaid / Bhesja Kalpak.
- Pharmacist (Unani)
- 10th Pass with Diploma in Unani Pharmacy.
▶ Pharmacist (Homeopathy):-
- 10+2 with Science and Diploma in Homeopathy Pharmacy.
▶ Assistant Grade II :-
- 12th Pass with 50% Marks and 6 Months Computer Application Course. OR
- Bachelor Degree with 45% Marks.
▶ Jr. Stenographer (English):-
- 12th Pass with English as a Subject.
- Skill Test: Dictation 10 Mts. @ 80 WPM (English) and Transcription 50Mts. On Computer.
▶ Junior Engineer (Elect.):-
- Degree in Electrical Engineer. OR
- Diploma In Electrical Engineer with 3 Years Experience.
- Scientific Assistant (Biology).
- Master Degree in Zoology / Botany / Anthropology / Human / Biochemistry / Forensic Science with Botany Or
- Zoology as one of the Subject at B.Sc.
▶ Security Supervisor:-
- 10th Pass and Height 170 CM, Chest 81-85 CM
▶ Assistant Foreman:-
- 3 Years Diploma in Automobile Engineering OR Mechanical Engineering with 2 Years Experience.
- Carpenter 2nd Class
- ITI Certificate in Carpentry with 2 Years Experience.
▶ Assistant Fitter Supervisor:-
- 10th Pass with 1 Years Experience
- Graduate Degree and Possess a Speed of not less than 8000 KDPH for Data Entry Work.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Deaf & Dumb)
- Bachelor Degree with B.Ed.
- Special Educator (Primary)
- 12th Pass with 2 Years Diploma Programme in Special Education and Pass in CTET.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Online Form Apply
|Post Wise Vacancy Details|
|Code||Post Name||Total Post|
|1/21||Technical Assistant (Public Health)||02|
|2/21||Technical Assistant (Printing)||02|
|3/21||Technical Assistant (Civil)||10|
|4/21||Technical Assistant (Chemical)||03|
|5/21||Technical Assistant (Interior Design)||02|
|6/21||Technical Assistant (Automobiles)||03|
|7/21||Technical Assistant (Production)||01|
|8/21||Technical Assistant (Media Electronics)||03|
|9/21||Technical Assistant (Modern Office Practice ) Hindi||02|
|10/21||Technical Assistant (Instrumentation & Control)||02|
|11/21||Technical Assistant (Plastics)||02|
|14/21||Assistant Engineer (E&M)||14|
|15/21||Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical)||62|
|23/21||Junior Stenographer (English)||15|
|24/21||Junior Engineer (Elect).||33|
|25/21||Scientific Assistant (Biology)||6|
|29/21||Assistant Fitter Supervisor||11|
|31/21||Trained Graduate Teacher (Deaf & Dumb)||20|
|32/21||Special Educator (Primary)||1171|
Online Applications are Invited for Recruitment to the following posts under different departments under Govt. of NCT of Delhi:-
Mode of Selection:- The Selection shall be made through One Tier / Two Tier examination scheme and skills Test wherever applicabel.
Apply Online: Click Here
Applicant Login: Click Here
Download Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here